Feeding Baby starling from chick to Juvenile
I view week ago when I come home suddenly I saw the something like a black spot from far. I come to close I saw that was little baby starling and pick up to my home. It’s old about 1 week when i found.
What Do Starlings Eat
Before I decision to feeding it with concentrate I do little research about the main food of starling bird than I going to bird store to find out the bird concentrate. That I thinks perfect food for all bird. As I know the starling eat on the wild is fruits and insect such as berries and insects. Some time it hunting lizard and frogs.
Starling Bird Facts
About starling bird facts most of them life in Europe and US like common starling bird. Starling bird species spreads from Europe, America and Asia. On this video was starling from Asian the bird usual find on the Buffalo and Caw in land field.
- They are mutual symbiosis animal relationship with mammal like Buffalo and Caw.
- Starling bird can grow so fast about 2 weeks can be fly and begin to find food by it self and join with hundred to thousand with it flock.
- Starling build nest on dead tree the peck the tree to make a hole for nest or stole wood pecker nest.
- Like a parrot, starling bird can train to talk.
- Starling claw is sharp like hawk but their grip is not strong enough like bird of prey.
Starling Bird Sounds
It sound can be aloud to welcome each other the common starling is more loud it sound then other but if you have hear glossy starling is the best loud sound.
This video is the progress the starling bird when I raising it in my home.
The starling know ready to release. But before it I prepare to the bird to train it how to survive in the wild and if it ready I will release it into the wild and near by it flock. Hopeful the bird can grow well and strong to survive and can find the mate.
Here is the last video about starling bird it was growth to juvenile and beginning to learn to survive in the wild with it community.