Feeding Baby starling from chick to Juvenile
View week ago when I came home suddenly I saw something like a black spot from far. I come to the close I saw that was baby starling and pick up to my home. It’s old about 1 week when I found it.
What Do Starlings Eat
Before I decided to feed it with concentrate I do little research about the main food of starling birds then I going to the bird store to find out the bird’s food. That I think perfect food for all birds. As I know the starling eat in the wild is fruits and insect such as berries and insects. Some time it hunting lizards and frogs.
Starling Bird Facts
About starling bird facts most of their life in Europe and the US like common starling birds. Starling bird species spread from Europe, America, and Asia. This video was starling from Asian the bird usually finds on the Buffalo and Caw inland field.
- They are mutual symbiosis animal relationship with mammal-like Buffalo and Caw.
- Starling birds can grow so fast about 2 weeks can be fly and begin to find food by itself and join with hundred to thousand with its flock.
- Starling builds a nest on the dead tree the pecks the tree to make a hole for a nest or stole woodpecker nest.
- Like a parrot, a starling bird can train to talk.
- Starling’s claw is sharp like a hawk but their grip is not strong enough like a bird of prey.
Here the common starling bird video:
Starling Bird Sounds
It sounds can be loud to welcome each other the common starling is louder it sounds than other but if you have heard glossy starling is the best loud sound.
This video is about the progress of the starling bird when I raising it in my home.
The starling know ready to release. But before starling, I prepare the bird to train it how to survive in the wild and if it ready I will release it into the wild and nearby starling flock. Hopeful the bird can grow well and strong to survive and can find a mate.
Here is the last video about starling birds it was growth to juvenile and beginning to learn to survive in the wild with its community.